By registering for a trip or an event with ESN HK z.s., you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted the following Terms and Conditions. No exceptions will be made.
Necessary information about ESN Hradec Králové
ESN HK z.s. Hradecká 1249, 500 03 Hradec Králové Czech Republic CRN: 22817671 GSM: +420 493 332 216 E-mail: email@example.com
ESN HK z.s. is a non-profit student organization which provides services to international students such as:
- The organisation of group trips (arranging transport, accommodation, city tour, program)
- Cultural and networking events in Hradec Králové (Welcome party, city tour, international dinner, walking dogs etc.)
- Entertaining competitions (sports centre reservation, tournaments, quiz nights)
Services are provided by student volunteers who act as intermediaries assisting your arrival and departure to and from the final destination. ESN HK z.s. contracts with third-party vendors who provide transportation, touring services and hotel accommodations.
ESN HK z.s. is not responsible for illness, damage, lost items, or injuries during or after its events. If you cause any damage to another person’s property or to yourselves, then you are responsible for costs compensating the damages.
You are obligated to carry health insurance in case of any problems.
Registration for an event
Only members registered in ESN HK z.s. can attend an event!
It is your responsibility to enter the correct information in the online registration system of ESN HK z.s.
The registration itself does not reserve the place on the trip -registration for an event is not valid until the payment has been received! The price of the trip must be paid before the due date stated. If you fail to pay the reservation fee before the due date, your reservation will be cancelled. The prices stated are only for students up to 25 years of age with an ISIC. For other prices, please contact the trip/event leader.
If ESN HK z.s. needs to cancel a trip for whatever reason, you will receive a 100% refund within five days of the cancellation notification.
ESN HK z.s. is not responsible and will not give a refund if you are not present on the day of the trip for any reason and without exception. However, the following refund policy will apply:
- Cancellation of your reservation not later than 14 days prior to before the departure date of the excursion may receive up to a 100% refund of the amount paid.
- Cancellation of your reservation up to 7 days prior to the departure date of the excursion may receive up to a 70% refund of the amount paid.
- Cancellation of your reservation 3 days prior or less to the departure date will receive no refund under any circumstances.
It is not possible to pay by credit card. If you are not in Hradec Králové before the payment deadline, please try to contact a friend or someone else who is already in Hradec Králové to help you with this situation.
It will not be possible to “reserve a place“ after the payment deadline.
You have the possibility of finding a substitute if you are unable to participate in the event. You are responsible for notifying the trip coordinator of the substitution. There is no charge for the substitution.
Event participation rules
- Participant must be present at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time. If the participant is late, he/she will not be refunded, nor will be entitled to reimbursement for the additional service, such as fares or entrance fees.
- Participants causing any damage to the third party will be liable for the cost of the repair.
- A participant who behaves indecently during the trip and/or in any way disturbs the other participants, they may be excluded from the trip immediately without compensation.
Conditions in the hosting facilities
Room reservations are valid only for the days indicated in the trip information leaflet. The room must be vacated according to the rules of the accommodation.
An ESN representative will distribute the rooms upon arrival. While it is our wish that everybody is satisfied with their roommates and the room itself, ESN cannot guarantee that the final arrangement will be to the satisfaction of all participants. The price is the same for all rooms, regardless of their capacity.
The hostel rules must be carefully observed. The participant must strictly follow these rules while in the hostel.
Participants causing any damage to the hostel premises will be liable for the cost of the repair.
Changes in Itinerary
An itinerary is subject to change at any moment and without notice if unavoidable or beyond our control. Such changes may include but are not limited to, delays in transportation, poor weather conditions or traffic, changes in accommodation, or changes in the tour schedule.
Visas and ID Cards
ESN HK s.z. is not responsible for any problems that may occur due to an invalid or outdated passport, ID card, or visa. Participants are solely responsible for any costs or fees incurred due to these issues.
Participants must carry their ISIC card with them at all times. The participant will pay any additional costs due to not having the card with them.