Hi guys and welcome to our first out of many trips!!
The first trip will be to our beautiful capital Prague, only a short train ride away from Hradec Králové.
Except for the usual tourist places, you will also get to see many other beautiful buildings linked to age-old stories, controversial art and some fun surprises!
As we want to see as much as possible, we will do most of the travelling within Prague on foot, so bring your walking shoes and your best mood. Also please notice that trolley bags are absolutely FORBIDDEN- backpacks are highly recommended.
But before we can go on our trip, we ask you to please answer some questions so we can give you the best possible experience. It won't take long... I promise
**The price of 1600kč is for students up to 25 years old and with an ISIC. If you don't have it or you are older, please contact us: email@example.com
- The transport by train from HK to Prague and back
- 2 nights in the hostel (+2x breakfast)
- 1 day transport within whole Prague
- 2x Lunch together within the city center
- Guide (buddies)
- entrance fees
- walking shoes
- Money for snacks/food/drinks/souvenirs
- Happy mood
- Registration is necessary