What is it all about?
Traditional event organized by ESN Buddy System Hradec Králové for foreign students from all around the Czech Republic every semester
- enjoy an unforgettable weekend OUT OF THE CITY
- three days program with a special TOPIC - this time TRIBES
- experience adventure by playing PAINTBALL
- try various games, CLIMBING ACTIVITIES
- ride on BOATS
- go for a WALK in a beautiful nature
- have a great PARTY just for you
- taste traditional Czech camp fire and sausages GRILLING
7 - 9 April 2017
Place: Tábor J. A. Komenského (camp)
Address: Běleč nad Orlicí, 503 46 Třebechovice p. Orebem, Czechia
International students from all over the world studying at 18 Czech universities have been invited.
There will be around 80 participants and over 30 organizers, so you definitely won’t get bored!
Because it is an offer you can't refuse.
Want to know more?
The camp is situated near city Hradec Králové in a wonderful countryside between forests. You can see where the camp is on this map.
The camp is situated by a lake, surrounded by forests. There is a breath-taking countryside all around the place.
If you want to know more about the camp, check out their website.
The participation fee is 1590 CZK
You will pay the fee in your ESN section (to your section coordinator, that's one of the Czech buddies at your university).
Deadline for registrations 31. 3. 2017
Deadline for payment 3. 4. 2017
If you would cancel your registration these cancellation fees subtracted from the participation fee will be applied (based on the date of your cancellation via email):
- till 31st March = 0%, you'll get all your money back
- 4th April and later = 100%, won't get back anything
- 3 days accommodation (FRI - SUN)
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner (starts with dinner on FRI, ends with lunch on SUN)
- Transportation from Hradec Králové train station to the camp and back
- Normal and special program activities
- Special surprise from Survival Weekend organizers :)
- Entrance to the Saturday party with DJ
- Special T-shirt from Survival Weekend 19
- Special events on Sunday including Paintball and bumperball.
Price doesn´t include:
- Transportation to Hradec Králové and back
What to bring?
- Your passport and insurance
- Enough cash money (there is no ATM machine !!!)
- There is only a restaurant to buy some food, so if breakfast + lunch + dinner is not enough for you, bring your own snacks (especially you guys might get hungry ;)
- Your medicaments if you need some
- Bathing suit
- Umbrella or better poncho
- Outdoor clothes - you will be in camp/countryside/outdoor, so no heels, no suits etc ;) check out the videos from last years
- Two or more pairs of shoes (really, sometimes is wet in the wood ;) )
- Of course, there will be a party so you can also take some nice clothes for the evening
If you have any more questions, ask us on our Facebook page or via email ;)
What NOT to bring
- Weapons (guns, knives, etc...)
- Bad mood
We highly recommend you NOT to bring marihuana since consumption is punishable by police in the Czech Republic and we get a preventive visit by police almost every semester - everybody wants to get to Survival Weekend somehow, even just for a visit ;)